1) Post these rules.
2) Post 11 random things about yourself
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5) Go to their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged
6) No cop-outs in the tagging section like, “If you are reading this” or “if you follow me”. You have to legitimately tag people!
11 random facts about Me
1) I shouldn’t have dairy…..it messes with my sinuses and digestive system…..but I can’t live without it for more than 2 months ( and only the season of Lent can help me get that far) and Ice Cream is my biggest temptation back into that.
2) I taught in public schools for ten years…..learning support classrooms that covered grades K-6.
3) The moose is my absolute favorite animal.
4) I can still recite many portions of A Charlie Brown Christmas from listening to it many many times on a record I had of it when younger.
5) I hate my voice…..probably related to the speech issues I had as a child related to being born with cleft palate.
6) I started my love for reading in second grade when I would polish off a Nancy Drew book in a day…..my love for books continued for life and I still love a good mystery!
7) I have a secret desire to own a red sports car…..a mustang preferably….but I have a feeling I will never give in to that one…..money would be part of the reason.
8) I love planting flowers and a vegetable garden and I love bringing in a harvest but I loathe all of the work in between.
9) My absolute favorite color is red….but I also like blues and purples a great deal.
10) I love talking to people….if they start the conversation and do most of the work to maintain it! I’m really a recluse and need to fight those reclusive tendencies constantly.
11) I grew up Catholic but converted to Orthodoxy just 8 years ago.
Ambers 11 Questions:
1) If you could have a secret identity what would it be?
Oh, that’s hard! Well, I’d probably go back to my early book years and be some private detective and solve crimes…..weird, but I’d love to catch a bad guy and put them in jail!
2) What period of history is your favorite?
The colonial period up to the Civil War. I just like learning about how difficult life was for the new Americans and the abolition of slavery.
3) What is your Favorite TV series? FRIENDS…… there’s a lot of immoral actions in that series but I was always drawn to the friendships and how they supported one another and loved one another no matter what. They always worked out their differences.
4) Cookies, Brownies, or Cupcakes? BROWNIES….soft and chewy ones
5) Coffee, Tea, or Hot Cocoa? Hot cocoa….but usually tea because of the dairy in the cocoa….
6) When you relax would it be to music, a book, or movie? A book, definitely!
7) Who’s your favorite actor? I have quite a few but the one that came to mind was Tom Hanks…. I like actors that can do a variety of different types of characters and isn’t always in the same type of genre. He does this well.
8) What is your favorite pie? Banana Cream
9) Letter writing, texting, or e-mailing is your preferred written communication? E-mailing….. I like letter writing except for the time it takes to get it to the person.
10) Your favorite book series? Patricia Cornwells’ Kay Scarpetta novels….they are a crime novel series
11) If you could instantly play any instrument which would it be? PIANO! I’ve only taken about a years worth of lessons….oh I wish I could play…
My Questions For You
1.) What’s your earliest memory?
2. ) What is your favorite fiction book?
3. ) What is your favorite fiction movie?
4.) What is something your afraid of?
5.) What is your favorite quote and who said it?
6.) If you had to be stuck on an island with just three people for the rest of your life with no other humans, who would you pick and why?
7.) What accomplishment are you most proud of?
8.) What is your favorite place to visit?
9.) What is your favorite holiday tradition?
10.) What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
11.) If you could be anyone for just 24 hours, who would it be?
I tag….(of course...I'm not real sure how to do this....)
Thea@ Speak Now 16
I’m new to the blogging world. So that’s all my tags…..but
if there is anyone else out there reading who’d like to answer this tag please feel free to do so! Let me know in the comments if you do.